"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In most cases, the first noticeable symptom is weakness of the eye muscles.
- Anyway, the doctor had told him to look away from the screen into the distance occasionally to exercise his eye muscles, so he did.
- Ishigaki thinks of this game as training the brain rather than the eye muscles.
- My eye muscles were tired; I just kept looking at him.
- The exercises strengthen eye muscles and improve focus at the plate.
- The brain may give up trying to move eye muscles in order to get a clear picture.
- Sometimes surgery on more than one eye muscle is required.
- That is because their eye muscles do not work correctly.
- This makes sure that the person will never have a chance to train the eye muscles to work correctly.
- This contains a number of nerves that control the eye muscles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.