"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not like the way her eyes moved to look at him and remained still, looking, for a moment.
- Most of the face was gone, but one eye remained.
- His eyes remain on the closed door through which she has left.
- Her eyes remained dark and opened, but there was nothing behind them.
- She was right, he wanted her again in less than an hour, and this time his eyes remained wide open.
- The eyes still remained, but they were no longer part of the thing that owned them.
- But her eyes remained on him until the door separated them.
- Her eyes remained directed away from him, out toward the city.
- This was directed at the guys though his eyes remained on me.
- Only his eyes remained to tell that he was not asleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.