"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment the eyes of the two men held.
- He wanted to turn away but her eyes held him.
- Her dark eyes held his, and she seemed to be trying to find words.
- I turned my face toward him, and our eyes held.
- His eyes held those of the old man for a long moment, before he looked away.
- As he took her hands in his, their eyes met and held.
- I would have turned away but his eyes held me until the job was done.
- Their eyes held for a moment, and then she turned away.
- Our eyes held for a moment, and he turned his attention back to the road.
- She knew what the question was and her eyes held no fear, only need.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.