"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Aztec iconography he is usually depicted with goggle eyes and fangs.
- "You boys got a bad case of the goggle eyes," he said evenly.
- Glowing red goggle eyes fixed on the snow-dusted gables of the Outlook.
- Most of them were like the fish Niall had already seen, with plump bodies and huge goggle eyes.
- One is trying to ask me something, his goggle eyes wide and earnest, but I can't understand him.
- The goggle eyes above me go wide, then vanish, and a human face appears in their place.
- Aiah opens the door, sees herself reflected in her deputy's goggle eyes.
- Niall stared at the blank face with its goggle eyes.
- The bulging brain-case and the goggle eyes seemed out of place, even in the strange face with its squeezed look.
- Like a surprised blowfish, he stared about with goggle eyes, as if thinking, This was never in my contract.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.