"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Frank also formed an eye feature that persisted for about a day.
- Around that time, a ragged eye feature appeared on satellite imagery.
- An eye feature also appeared on infrared satellite but was not associated with significant strengthening.
- The convection near the center greatly organized, and an eye feature began to develop.
- By late August 17, satellite imagery indicated that an eye feature may have been developing.
- It slowly intensified, developing an eye feature on December 5.
- It also developed a small eye feature, based on satellite presentation.
- On September 26, an eye feature developed, and very deep convection increased around the circulation.
- Subsequently the storm quickly intensified, developing an eye feature later that day.
- The eye feature was no longer there the next day and the storm quickly moved out to sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.