"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He lay in someone else's bed and looked around through half-closed eyes.
- She was sitting upright in her chair, eyes still half-closed.
- "All half-closed eyes and about to fall over with pleasure."
- The son of Mary watched him with half-closed eyes and waited.
- He turned to look at the creature with half-closed eyes.
- He looked at her through half-closed eyes and wondered about the woman.
- She lay back on the couch and looked at me through half-closed eyes.
- I began to walk, scanning the ground with my half-closed eyes.
- The elder man lay back and looked at him with half-closed eyes.
- Through half-closed eyes he saw a dark form bending to the task.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.