"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But airlines do not have an easy time operating under bankruptcy protection, as history has proved.
- The crossing time was extended after a short time operating the new timetable as a fuel saving measure.
- Experts on municipal government agree that many municipalities may have a difficult time operating within the new spending guidelines.
- Good neurosurgeons (who, by the way, spend more time operating on spines than they do on brains) like to keep things simple.
- But at the time, operating such a rig brought in zero profits in a good month, and lost money in a bad one.
- Assume that in Example 1 you spend time operating the business.
- A healthy defense would have had a difficult time operating with such a small margin for error.
- She sailed with them for the next few years, making voyages carrying pilgrims to Jeddah, and at times operating under charter.
- "Carriers have a hard time operating against land-based air, though," he said.
- The instrument had a terrible time operating on this side of the gateway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.