"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she must come to meet herself in her own time.
- He's met many women in his time - "they were all the wrong kind."
- She agreed to meet him at Walton's in an hour's time.
- Although the group met with little commercial success in their time, the reputation of the band has grown over the years.
- Her two husbands had 'passed on,' having met in their time nearly everybody.
- Instead she promises to meet him in ten days' time.
- He'd met many aliens in his time, but never one like her.
- It was agreed that we meet in two weeks' time on July 11, 1804.
- Let us meet here again in three days' time and discuss what we have learned.
- A more singular gathering has not met in our time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.