"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had reminded them of the subject which a short time ago had engaged all minds.
- I have neither the time nor the will to engage in sophistry.
- During the 1890s he spent significant time abroad engaged in scientific experiments and studies of the occult.
- Afterwards he was for some time engaged in business as a silk-hosier.
- Gradually they gave up, and spent their time engaged with Harkle.
- Set aside time in the day to gather so that the head, other staff, visiting speakers and pupils themselves can engage the whole school.
- In fact, there's evidence that many others spend time on the train engaged in religious studies.
- But the flames didn't quite have the energy this time to fully engage the ceiling.
- I was married for four years, engaged another time.
- She was at that time running a house of-er-in Cairo, and engaging in various other illicit activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.