"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although all cars compete at the same time, there are separate classes.
- The assault course was once again changed for the 2010 version, with all four contestants competing at the same time.
- "They learned to compete at the same time as retaining the franchise" in the hospital.
- Twenty-six countries competed, at the time the biggest field in the contest's history.
- Most matches feature somewhere between four and six teams competing at the same time.
- The two companies have long competed and cooperated at the same time.
- They allow one to three players to compete at the same time under names they choose.
- The dogs and their owners competed at the same time in nine separate lanes.
- All three players competed at the same time, and the player with the most baskets scored in 60 seconds won.
- A variety of cars compete at the same time during each race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.