"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put the time sheets back and closed the drawer.
- I went through the time sheets going back a year and figured out exactly what happened.
- Should you have estimates for this stuff too, and track it on a time sheet?
- A time sheet should never end up in a master job file.
- They also act as if the rest of humanity is watching their time sheets.
- So begin by talking to your supervisor about the time sheets.
- "Actually, I wasn't planning to put the last hour down on my time sheet."
- I've had one time sheet yet that hasn't been cut up,the last two or three months.
- The man smiled politely and went back to his time sheet.
- This was where all the branches sent their time sheets every week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.