"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On June 18, 1960, Victoria Park won the race in a track record time of 1:47.40 for 1 miles.
- He ran the last quarter mile in track record time of 23 1/5 seconds.
- He took the race "cleverly, almost easily" from his stablemate Goldsmith in a track record time of 1:25.6.
- Silent Witness won the race easily by 1 lengths with a time of 1:07.3 seconds, 0.3 seconds slower than the track record time.
- Clem did it first in the September 1, 1958 Washington Park Handicap while setting a new track record time.
- The later run in track record time of 1:49 3/5 for 9 furlongs.
- The 2008 edition was won by Fatal Bullet who set a new track record time for the 6.5 furlong distance of 1:14.54.
- Driver Nobuhiro Tajima set the track record time of 9:51.278.
- Then, in July she won the Delaware Handicap in track record time.
- Ruffian won the Spinaway in a track record time of 1:08.03.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.