"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But these past few years have been an interesting time for me."
- "The past few weeks have made for an interesting time."
- "I had the best and most interesting time of my whole little life," wrote one student.
- Most of the others are soon caught, and made to live in interesting times.
- He's done a lot for me, and we've had some interesting times in the field.
- It made for interesting times, even when things seemed to be going right.
- It would be an interesting time to visit the country.
- As the Chinese say, we are living in interesting times!
- "The job came at a particularly interesting time," he says.
- Did you really just wish that we all live in interesting times?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.