"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was subsequently reported that Horton intends to sue The Times for damages.
- Last year, Dr. Gross sued The Times and several pathologists mentioned in the articles on defamation charges.
- He sued The Times after a series of articles was published beginning Jan. 27, 1985.
- In August 2012, Elton John announced his intention to sue The Times.
- Mr. Moldea sued The Times in August 1990.
- It sued The Times for libel in November 2001, arguing that the paper had suggested such involvement in reporting on government investigations of the charity.
- Alan responds by suing The Times for libel, and hires Piers to be his barrister.
- Amazon countered by suing The Times.
- The city sued The Times in February 1985 after the newspaper refused to buy permits for the vending machines it installed in August 1984.
- Parnell then sued The Times for libel, and the newspaper paid him £5000 in an out-of-court settlement, as well as considerably more in legal fees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.