"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes the President can have them meet a third time.
- He said they met just a few times a week.
- For the next two and a half years, they met three times a month.
- Over the next half year, they met six times, an average of about a dinner a month.
- The court met four times a year for the administration of justice.
- After that they would meet, perhaps, two or three times a year.
- Both teams are expected to meet at least 2 times per year.
- The two teams first played in 1895 and met six more times through 1923.
- The two teams met 18 times during a season for the last time in 1992.
- The council was designed to meet at least three times per year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.