"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It would seem you have a difficult time controlling the child."
- Mainly, I had one hell of a time controlling my temper.
- They had a hard time controlling themselves, the way he was hopping and rolling all over the room.
- And when that happens I'm going to have a hard time controlling my fan rage.
- Police had a hard time controlling the flow of curious and concerned residents.
- The Democrats may have an easier time controlling their fate this year than a decade ago.
- A man would always have one hell of a time controlling her.
- The police had a tough time controlling the crowd.
- As for me, I had a hard time controlling my imagination.
- I've had a hell of a time controlling myself around him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.