"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think you always have to play in time.
- "I like to play computer games in my free time."
- The game is played in real time and has no ending.
- You can be playing in less time than it takes to deal the cards.
- He continued to play rock and country music in his spare time.
- Last season, the Jets played four times in prime time.
- Obviously Congress has a role to play in time of war.
- This is nothing to what you'll have to play in 25 years' time".
- Also, there are those who still continue to play the race card, in this age and time.
- Working a regular work week and playing golf in his spare time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.