"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 405 took me to the 101 and finally Interstate 5, this time headed north.
- Cameron felt her pockets one more time, then turned and headed to the door.
- He was off again, this time headed for the burners.
- It was now well after 5 o'clock and, I thought, time to head back to town.
- Talking to that tree, all those times heading past, was a game.
- He started running again, this time heading back toward the plaza.
- A very long time ago one of the brothers headed west.
- We cast off the next morning, for the first time headed toward home.
- Four times a week after work, she heads for the gym.
- This was, and remains, the only time in Illinois history two women have headed the party ticket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.