"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Time article made no mention of her father or his drug.
- "These people have seen military forces for 30 years," a captain said in a recent Times article.
- The message even included text from the supposed Time article.
- His family wouldn't learn of the Time article, as an example, until the magazine arrived in the mail.
- I would have appreciated the Times article the next morning, bringing me a report from my former community.
- The Times article was based on city records that indicate no investigation took place.
- The influence of the Times articles were immense to the movement.
- A Times article last week reported that some schools across the country are slashing their summer school programs to save money.
- The Times article reported you'd declined because of philosophical reasons.
- The music executives say the Time article reflected this argument.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.