"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then came one of the most exciting times in the Century.
- "You must have had a most exciting time in Washington."
- This can be an exciting time in the life of any human being.
- Everyone went to bed again, but the children found it difficult to sleep after such an exciting time.
- "It was quite an exciting time to be going to Washington."
- The years ahead are going to be very exciting times for us.
- And thanks for being a part of this exciting time!
- This is an exciting time for all of us who care about our environment.
- It was an exciting time in the world art scene too.
- It was the most exciting time I've ever been in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.