"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without her leadership, diplomats say, her party will have a hard time handling its new responsibilities.
- When my friend Sarah killed herself, I had a rough time handling her death.
- He seemed to have a hard time handling his own new job.
- "When they knew we were going to pass, we had a hard time handling their rush."
- I believe that baseball players like accolades, but they really have a difficult time handling the negatives.
- While his wife is away, he has a hard time handling the kids (especially the twins) sometimes.
- This was the company's first time handling a motion picture project.
- He drinks and you'll have a hard time handling him.
- Whenever Dana's husband goes out of town on business, she has a really hard time handling her two sons, who have serious behaviour problems.
- "This team had a difficult time handling the press and we sensed that," Jordan said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.