"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Isolation ensures that only one atomic commit is processed at a time.
- Addresses are processed one at a time by typing the address into the provided fields.
- "The distribution system can process only so many titles at a time."
- As we can process only a single partition at a time, we should be able to keep track of the other partitions, for future processing.
- Garden path sentences are used in psycholinguistics to illustrate the fact that when human beings read, they process language one word at a time.
- A local mill allowed area residents to process smaller quantities of wheat at a time.
- Thus, by monitoring eye movements, we can study what information is being processed at a given time.
- The corpus is then processed a line at a time.
- "That enormous object can process only one man at a time?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.