"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man's hat brim was pulled down to his eyebrows, putting much of his face in shadow.
- He had his back to the fire, putting his face partly in shadow.
- The town's buildings loomed over these narrow ways, despite being only two or three stories, putting the streets themselves in shadow.
- Light from the street behind her put her face in shadow.
- He squinted at me, then shifted to stand by the side mirror to put his face in shadow.
- The moonlight put half her face in shadow.
- She knelt down, putting his face in shadow.
- The hood even covered his hat comfortably, and put his face in shadow.
- The overhanging building, old and skewed on its foundation, put her in shadow but she could see the moon perfectly.
- The angle of the light put her eyes in shadow and turned her face into a mask.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.