"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But behind her eyes moved shadows like specters of pain.
- In their black armor, they were merely a set of moving shadows among many.
- Everything perfectly still under the rapidly moving shadows of the clouds.
- Their light and the lamplight made moving shadows around her on the floor.
- After all, it's only moving shadows on a silver screen.
- Around them, the forest was dark and filled with moving shadows.
- The curtains cast moving shadows onto the foot of my bed.
- He saw moving shadows then, like something liquid being spilled against the bedroom walls.
- It was close to full dark now, and the woods were full of moving shadows.
- Flickering light made moving shadows all around him, the only movement in the room since he'd awakened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.