"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow was seeking to beat the brain that dealt in murder.
- The Shadow, on the contrary, is seeking to prevent death.
- The Shadow and his agent, independently, would seek the information that was needed.
- The Shadow sought some hidden catch by which to open it.
- These were questions for which The Shadow sought an answer.
- That was the question which The Shadow sought to answer.
- That was the question for which The Shadow sought an answer.
- He opened a door, the very one that The Shadow sought.
- The Shadow sought to beat him to the shot.
- The Shadow was seeking a trail which he believed would bring him to a scene of recent crime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.