"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shadows of night were gathering, and all was still.
- Shadows were gathering in the lane as they started off once more.
- Looking down towards the mouth of the street, they saw shadows gathering.
- Close about, the shadows gathered, and within their blackness nothing moved.
- Shadows gathered around them, as if the light were slowly being sucked away.
- To the west, where the shadows were even now gathering, in their twilight dance of death.
- Evening's shadows gathered close around them as they followed the stream up into the mountain.
- The Shadow had his own automatics, gathered from the study floor.
- The Shadow gathered the twenty-dollar bill along with the others.
- The mirror was dark and empty; nor did any more shadows gather there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.