"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His giant shadow mounted the wall at the top of the stairs.
- A giant shadow seemed to face him from the darkest corner of his room.
- I remember these figures illuminated from behind, like giant shadows.
- The light threw a giant shadow on the opposite wall, terrifying me.
- Their abusive father, Henry, cast a giant shadow over his children's lives.
- From behind him, the albino was aware of a giant shadow moving.
- There it was, fighting a giant shadow for a piece of rock in a burning desert.
- Another barked order as a giant shadow suddenly darkened over him.
- Culver looked up at the giant shadow that filled the sky above them.
- He saw only a giant shadow which passed with incredible speed over the boat and disappeared again in the dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.