"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Look at the image which another group has created: what is each person thinking?
- If you have the time, look at the image and try to figure it out for yourself.
- Then he looked at images of his mother in her 20's.
- They shut up and turned to look at his image.
- I stared at the image for a long moment, trying to find something in her face to tell me why she'd done what she had.
- I smiled at the image, but her face was soon serious again.
- Looking at the image on a computer screen isn't a good way to see it though.
- Everyone was staring at the small image of the king.
- For a moment, he just looked at the images in the stone.
- Wall turned to look at the image, smiling as he did so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.