"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the war, German tank design went through at least three generations, plus constant minor variations.
- It was a successful tank design, with upgrades, for many decades.
- The success of the 88 caused the Allies to take steps to defend against it in new tank designs.
- The test area for foreign tank design was located in Hall 12.
- The final tank designs of 1918 showed a number of trends.
- Britain continued its technical dominance of tank design from 1915 through at least the early 1930s.
- Both countries learned much about tank design and tactics in this co-operative venture.
- The Japanese were among the first to use diesel engines in some of their tank designs.
- Some are designed as scale replicas of historical or modern tank designs, others for performance.
- Although roughly similar to the later M48s and M60s, these were completely new tank designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.