"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was common to copy church designs at the time, usually from other nearby examples.
- The church design is based on a pattern in an 1833 builder's guide.
- He was involved in plans for three churches and published a book on church design.
- It was however in the field of church design that he was best known.
- His lectures on church design seem to have been introduced in 1723.
- There were 50 windows of varying sizes incorporated into the church design.
- Brown had already been doing church design before they teamed up.
- From his experiences there and at Europe's great cathedrals, he has derived three principles of church design.
- The present sanctuary reflects the beginnings of historic Christian church design.
- St Mary's is the most impressive of his wooden church designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.