"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This did not transpire, although provision was made in the station design and layout for it.
- In such stations, personnel work on shifts and transportation may also be a parameter of station design.
- The new station design would also improve air quality.
- This station design was unique in that it used stonework from the original building instead of standard red brick.
- The new bridge has been built to modern standards but in a style sympathising with the rest of the station design.
- As for station designs, only 4 of the 20 in the Chicago show are American.
- The station design can be easily described in three distinct parts.
- October 29, 2010: The construction for a cross-platform station design begins.
- All these costs would have to be written off against whatever new station design the United States decides to pursue.
- A common early station design consisted of a simple platform with a roof on two or three supports along the longer axis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.