"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the point of program design however Throwable objects are nicer.
- The program design is based upon that of a television newscast.
- Then, for variety, we lost a sensor through sheer bad program design.
- Parents have maximum input into their child's program design.
- On the software front, multithreaded program design is really starting to take hold.
- In addition, I have not yet integrated all of the real-time response modules into the program design.
- Once the initial program design was finished, they began putting a plan together for moving forward.
- Students who take this program designs their own portfolio and it will be estimated by professors.
- The review process is unstructured and open ended so as to address certain issues on the program design.
- A "Resident" could mean an individual or family depending on the program design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.