"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also plans to continue her education in landscape design.
- Also in 1881 the city held a public competition for the park's landscape design.
- In fact, a poor landscape design may even decrease a property's value.
- Beard has been involved in a range of buildings and landscape design.
- Last week, I submitted a request for landscape design to six local companies.
- But it's nothing a little urban landscape design can't fix.
- His reports had a profound influence on the development of Japanese landscape design.
- But certain plants have architectural features, too, and they can make a great deal of difference in landscape design.
- Those conditions really play an important part in landscape design and help to create the designers' individual styles.
- She was the author of several books on landscape design:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.