"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At night, he attended the high school of textile design.
- In other words, textile design is a process from the raw material into finished product.
- His textile design is part of the Smithsonian's permanent collection.
- She has worked in textile design for the past 12 years at some of Europe's most prestigious fashion houses.
- The designers are given the challenge to create a textile design based on a profound moment or time in their lives.
- It is made up of almost a hundred companies dealing in activities related to textile design, production and distribution.
- As an illustrator she works for a number of companies and also lectures on textile design throughout the country.
- Her major area of study was printed textile design.
- Candice Held is known for her beautiful original textile designs.
- During his study he received several awards in arts, crafts, graphics and textile design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.