"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The stage design also changed for this section of the show.
- In the 19th-century section, special attention is paid to stage designs.
- I'll be in complete charge of sets and stage design.
- The stage design was revealed to the public on February 25, 2009.
- These projects, along with her stage designs, are the works for which she is best known.
- In 1919 he produced his first stage design, which was followed by seventeen others.
- This is not the traditional set idea of a stage design.
- Williams and the group proposed many ideas that did not make it to the final stage design.
- She's in stage design, and seems to be making a good thing of it.
- He's been doing all sorts of things, stage designs too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.