"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Getting all those attributes from a single aircraft design will not be easy.
- Between 1942 and 1947 he applied his degree to military aircraft design.
- Johnson was 13 years old when he won a prize for his first aircraft design.
- The basic aircraft design has been in continuous state service since 1975.
- This had a long-term effect on the course of British aircraft design.
- They also began the practice of advertising for new aircraft designs.
- Williams had been experimenting with aircraft design from at least 1908.
- In 2010 the line consisted of six basic aircraft designs.
- Wind tunnel tests for the aircraft design has been completed.
- This included plans to three aircraft designs and a variety of components.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.