"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the next thing I knew she was sitting on my chest.
- A few hours later, the 42-year-old still felt like she had "an elephant sitting on my chest."
- He couldn't get air with Toad sitting on his chest.
- She felt like an elephant was sitting on her chest.
- A woman was sitting on my chest, holding me down.
- The mountain's silence sat like a nightmare on his chest.
- Someone sat on my chest even though I was unable to move anyway.
- A. It feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest.
- Also it has to sit on my chest not back.
- It looked for all the world like there was an invisible weight sitting on his chest, holding him down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.