"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the clothes clutched to her chest, she stood up.
- He stood, clutching something to his chest, paralyzed with fear.
- We found him with their picture clutched to his chest.
- He held it in one hand, clutched to his chest.
- Then he turned to go, the whistle clutched to his chest.
- The older sister was clutching the baby to her chest.
- He clutched it to his chest - $70 for a doctor's visit.
- All the while he clutched a small plastic bag to his chest.
- He was not wearing white, but clutching it to his chest.
- He held it, a book almost too big for him, clutched to his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.