"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rolled over to face him and placed her hand on his chest.
- I placed a hand on his chest, which was dead still.
- She reached in and placed her hand on his chest.
- She reached out her hand and placed it on my chest.
- I stepped close, placed a hand on his chest, looked him in the eye.
- Moving in front of him, she reached up and placed her hands on his chest.
- He placed his strong right hand on the boy's wrapped chest.
- The other man placed a hand on his friend's chest, holding him still.
- She places a book holder on his chest and two books.
- She placed a hand on his chest to stop him moving closer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.