"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- AS the coach must find ways to solve this problem.
- Neither way has solved the problems of why some countries are so poor.
- He said the way to solve the problem was to "cut off the head of the enemy," meaning move the homeless out.
- Giving way to her murderous fury now wouldn't solve anything.
- The best way to solve this situation it to get together and start writing letters.
- "He just wants it to work, so if you find a way to solve the problem that's fine."
- And it's not easy to find ways to solve them.
- They began to discover ways to solve the problems on their own.
- "I give children a messy problem, and they try to find ways to solve it," she said.
- Maybe if he knew the source, it would help him determine the quickest way to solve the problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.