"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We must lead them in the way that will work.
- And it led, in the strange way these things often do, to his becoming a very rich professional.
- The object of the game is to lead a country in the way the player finds best.
- He'd hoped Abell's questions would lead to something better in the way of work.
- You should be able to lead your life in the right way - despite your fears.
- He needs to lead us in the way he plays.
- He added, "This court action has led to profound change in the way the city places teachers, and it's high time."
- Globalisation has led to radical changes in the way we live.
- You'd be leading him in the way of the devil.
- All this led us in the following way to treatment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.