"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could remember each door he had come past on his way here.
- I came back this morning on my way to bless the waters.
- She was just coming out of the elevator, on her way.
- This is where people will come while on their way to see the officials of the Order.
- They must have come right past me on their way to the grove.
- "A messenger came through, on his way to the king," she told them.
- Perhaps they were all coming to her only on their way out after the great lamp!
- Rather, he stayed a block or two away and watched the children coming in on their way to class.
- School kids also used to come in there on their way to school.
- Several girls came running past, on their way to different sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.