"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe just a few things will point your way, and when they do I'm going after you.
- They don't need you out in front to point the way.
- We are the people who have to point the way forward.
- But we have some evidence on the question now, and it points the other way.
- The lights point the way to the back of the house.
- But even the best could be pointed the wrong way.
- And some experts say this could point the way for other countries.
- They must also point the way toward national institutions that can work.
- I pointed the way up the street to her house.
- Or, in some cases, to point the way to longer answers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.