"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He led the way in by three miles or so.
- She put her hand in his and let him lead the way.
- He led the way across the street, some of the men following him.
- Without a word, he turned and led the way to his room.
- And then, with the children close to her, she led the way into the house.
- I could lead a force back the same way during the night.
- G-8 did the same and led the way into the night.
- I made them put me down, to lead the way.
- Let me say to our parents, you have to lead the way.
- She went ahead of him again to lead the way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.