"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The elder may have married but no wife nor issue are known; the younger fell into dissolute ways and never married.
- Most of the problems, it seems, were due to Lloyd's bad management and dissolute ways.
- There he was, a perfect reprobate, dying as a result of his dissolute ways and playing the roles of saints and mystics.
- Mitchell was castigated by the preacher Oliver Heywood for his dissolute way of life, spending his money on horse racing and drink.
- Other Americans, after all, do not share their dissolute ways.
- I can see you are very much in danger of falling into dissolute, amoral ways from a surfeit of indulgence.
- The travelers confront the remittance men about their dissolute and disorderly way of life.
- Cairhienin were disgusting, but at least most of them kept their dissolute ways decently hidden.
- At some stage Hacket seemed to abandon his former dissolute ways and underwent some kind of religious conversion; an acquaintance in Oundle, Giles Wigginton, became his disciple.
- Stella was the main breadwinner at this time and somewhat resentful of her brothers for their spendthrift, dissolute ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.