"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The album instantly reached number 1 in the UK and is on its way to achieving platinum certification.
- When she reached the Iraqi border post on her way to Jordan, she said, Egyptians waiting to cross "were not well treated."
- So why, the Reverend Run was asked last week when reached by cellphone on his way to yoga class in Manhattan, would he covet the position?
- The planet's shadow might be blocking transmissions, but he'd been able to reach Hela earlier on their way toward the carrier.
- If he reached it on his way to the Outside, he would have to turn around, wasting air.
- He reached the cloud, but on his way collected more Spitfire ordnance in his fuselage.
- On 30 April, Margaret's army had reached Bath, on its way towards Wales.
- I reached him in London, on his way to a resumption of the talks in Belfast Tuesday.
- In all of last year, it reached a new high 44 times on its way to a 26 percent gain.
- This warning that reached the earl on his way south to the council, and turned him back into Gwent-do you hold it certain it was true?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.