"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I got a couple of steals quick and the game seemed to steer our way.
- "There's a sense of, 'How are we going to steer our way around commerce?' "
- I've got to steer my way through a complicated system of etiquette.
- "The Navigator" depicted someone able to steer her way across the stage and through life.
- He, more than any of us, might be able to help steer your way.
- The state's cities are still competing for money and bonds, which the governor can help steer their way.
- Invariably the conversation would steer its way to the subject of Woods.
- But there is no limit to how much it can steer their way.
- Placing the sedan into drive he steered his way down the driveway.
- The question then might be: can the one-party system steer its way to economic triumph?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.