"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were bring led through the sacristy at school on our way to the chapel.
- Will Power led 70 of 75 laps, on his way to score his last win of 2011.
- Texas led at halftime, 52-0, on its way to a 66-14 victory.
- They led imports on their way up; now we might be seeing them begin to lead them back down.
- "May flights of angels lead you on your way"
- Stephanie Nettell controlled her over-large panel well, asking probing questions to lead them on their way.
- The Nets led by as many as 10 on their way to a 60-54 halftime lead.
- This led to the arrests of the key members of the group on their way to commit the Hardee's robbery.
- Sharapova was leading Pierce by 3-1 in the third set, seemingly on her way to Week 2 of the Open.
- Matt Kenseth won from the pole and led 415 of the 500 laps on his way to victory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.