"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The time has come for a major campaign to increase their use."
- We want economic growth, because many people are still in need, but without increasing the use of natural resources and with less environmental impact.
- The campaign aims to increase its use in the home, education, government and business.
- We will increase the use of private sector management skills.
- The plan, to be put into effect over five years, will significantly increase the use of managed care.
- Some attempts have also been made to increase its use elsewhere with other words.
- Throughout the first week at the Open, players increased their use of challenges and were more successful.
- "It's a good way to increase the use of public transportation."
- Many people believe that the need for a common language will inevitably increase the use of English.
- I have a few ideas about increasing its use on the battlefield.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.