"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The department has not decided whether to expand its use to the general force.
- The need to expand the use of technology to provide essential services to clients.
- The Administration has greatly expanded the use of these agreements.
- The air monitoring will continue, but there is no plan to expand the use of the devices, officials said.
- Some proposals, however, would possibly expand use of these techniques.
- Another possibility is to expand the use of one of the traditional terms.
- Wall Street firms are expanding the use of compensation programs to keep their best brokers.
- Carnival may expand the use of the device to other ships.
- Some companies see composites as an important growth sector and are planning to expand their use.
- The department also wants to expand the use of cameras in subways and other places.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.